As we all know, there is ALWAYS something to do around the house, no matter what season of the year it is! At ServiceMark Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, we too are homeowners so we decided to assemble a little “ list to help you (and ourselves!) organize our time in spite of shorter daylight hours and weekend fall sports on the way. Review these smart reminders, and get each into your schedule in coming weeks.
NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO:
- Apply lawn fertilizer
- Complete foundation water-proofing work where needed
- Install storm windows or insulated glass
- Complete gutter repairs or new installation
- Spray for roof moss (DO NOT pressure wash)
- Inspect and repair damaged areas of the roof
- Double check seal around any roof opening including vents and fireplace
- Vacuum out forced-air heating vents
- Clean furnace burners and filters
- Install/repair outdoor lighting
- Complete any exterior painting projects
HAVE YOU TUNED UP FOR WINTER COMFORT AND EFFICIENCY?
This the best time to schedule your Annual Heater Tune Up and we encourage our valued customers to take advantage of ServiceMark Heating, Cooling & Plumbing’s current offers!
This important service will help to:
- Lower monthly utility costs
- Increase equipment life
- Promote safe operation
- Maintain manufacturer’s warranty requirements
- Reduce unwanted service calls
So get a jump on “the pack” and schedule your annual maintenance today – at your convenience – and, as an added bonus, receive FREE MEMBERSHIP in our ServiceSolution Check Plan! This $109 value ensures PRIORITY SERVICE and 10% OFF parts if repairs are needed. Please call our office to schedule your appointment and be ready for the cold weather when it arrives. Now get to work on that end of the summer to-do list – you won’t regret it!
Comments are closed.